We have been carefully evaluating our arrangements for the 2021 Summer meeting at the Brandon Town Hall. We understand the ongoing concerns with COVID-19 variants. We have consulted with the Vermont Health Department COVID group about our meeting arrangements. These are the steps we are taking:
- The meeting room is a large spacious theatre-style room with high ceilings and windows.
- Windows will be open to improve ventilation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Masks will be required. Extra masks will be available.
- To minimize potential points of congregation:
- The refreshment table will be located outdoors to minimize close contact.
- Pre-registration will avoid lines at the check-in table.
- Seats are spaced apart.
- The raffle will be handled very differently and efficiently to avoid congregating.