Bee a Host

Timothy Downs created the topic: Bee a Host

Does anyone know if the Bee a Host site up to date? I am looking for a place to put some hives but I don't want to bother anyone if this is old information. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

JAMES T KEY JR replied the topic: Bee a Host

What area in the state are you looking to put a Hive?

Timothy Downs replied the topic: Bee a Host

Fairfax, Essex, Fairfield. I 8 at my house in Fairfax and not much more room available.

Cheryl Dorschner replied the topic: Bee a Host

I looked at that page last week and noticed that some of the Bee A Host posts are as old as 2014! Also I submitted a post on someone's behalf; it hasn't shown up yet. I concluded it would be a good project for someone to get VBA permission to contact them all to find out if they're active.

Greg Smela replied the topic: Bee a Host

The Bee a Host page postings go back as far as 2010. It (and the rest of the website) is being rebuilt for a rollout in a matter of days.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Scott Wilson replied the topic: Bee a Host

Cheryl, there are a few projects in the works. There is a rebuilt website coming soon, a revitalized mentor program (which includes the removal of old information and the addition of new information), a new to beekeeping web page, a revised swarm page, prepping for the summer meeting, hosting workshops/meetings, attending bee conferences, winter vacations, plus many are getting ready for the beginning of bee season. Some of what you are asking about are in the queue waiting for the publishing of the website. To whom did you address the post about the Bee a Host?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronald H. Bartemy Jr., Frank Gouchoe

swarm3

beekeep2

mentor2

rss2