Support Michael Palmer

Support Michael Palmer was created by Paul Yanus

Fellow Beekeepers,
If you are not aware of Mike Palmer is trying to raise money to help Oaxaca, Mexico students buy beekeeping equipment that Mike personally saw that was needed by them.

Mike writes “The school is trying to educate these children, with few resources. The bee boxes are rotten. The extractor is a rust bucket. They’re handling Africanized bees with falling apart bee suits and veils with rotten screens.

I would like to raise enough funds so the school has the bee suits and equipment they need, to allow these kids to grow. We live in a world with so much, and so many possibilities. Please donate what you can for these children of Oaxaca. Isn’t it better to build bridges between peoples?”.

I looked over the donator list and there are only a few of our association membership who have donated. Mike has donated for years so much of his time and energy in support to make our Association a success. I am asking the VBA members show him our thanks and support him by donating $10-$15-$20.00 or whatever you can afford.

To Help go to gofundme, click on search and enter: Oaxaca Escuela Secondaria Tecnica No. 14. Let show how much be care.
1 week 1 day ago #2833

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Greg Smela on topic Support Michael Palmer

Paul -
We'll include a mention of this in the next VBA Update newsletter going out in a day or so.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Yanus, Ronald H. Bartemy Jr.
1 week 1 day ago #2834

Replied by Ron Hernandez on topic Support Michael Palmer

Glad I heard about this and happy to donate. PS, Happy 70th birthday to Mike!
1 week 1 day ago #2836

swarm3

beekeep2

mentor2

rss2